Friday, December 14, 2012

Going for a run

Well since today’s weather was fantastic I decided it would be a nice time to go for a run. What I noticed when I went was the beauty of the nature. Sure it's past fall and most people wouldn’t think it to be nice out now but it really is.   

The frost of the early morning made everything sparkle and it looked so beautiful. The leaves have fallen off all the trees but they were decorated white from the cold morning. In the background the mountains were green from pine trees and the sky was pink and clear of clouds.  The cold air wasn’t the only thing taking my breath away.

It was such a beautiful artistic scene that I had to just stop and look at how amazing the picture before me was. Honestly, it looked like it came straight off of a painting, and I can't help but want to go running every morning for the same scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment